WTUC GAME NIGHT!
Friday December 15th
Location: Mitaka Lutheran Church chapel
(where our joint service is held – around the corner of the building from our sanctuary)
3-10-20 Osawa Mitaka-shi
Folks of all ages are WELCOME!
Food will be served – bring a snack to share.
Any questions? please call Teresa at 080 3233 0948
See you on FRIDAY!
If coming to West Tokyo Union Church`s GAME NIGHT From ASIJ by Car:
- Left out of the ASIJ parking lot.
- Past Nogawa park to Hitomi kaido.
- Turn left at light.
- Continue straight across the 6 lane (Tohachi dori) — Jomo station on your right.
- Continue to Cadot’s and turn left (Cadot’s on left corner).
- Travel north past the Subaru dealer and the ICU entrance.
- Turn left onto Gakuen dori (new houses on your left) and continue until you see the entrance to the Japan Lutheran College.
- Left into parking lot and continue back to parking.
- The large airy chapel is through the left entrance. Listen for the sound of people playing fun games = )
- The chapel is located between the parking lot and the tennis courts/large playing field that is beyond the chapel.